This full-day workshop will take a deep dive into the world of responsive web design, how to deconstruct interfaces down to their atomic elements, and how to introduce design systems into your workflow. We'll look at a ton of emerging responsive patterns, new tools and resources to help you design multi-device Web experiences. Sound like fun? We hope so!
The workshop will take place on Sunday, September 8th, just before the Conference. Brad's last Smashing workshop was a complete sell-out success, so if you're keen to attend, move fast!
And don't forget to use the 48h discount code BRAD10 to save 10% off. Expired.
What you'll learn:
- An overview of the ever-shifting Web landscape
- The fundamentals of responsive design and the principles of adaptive design
- The atomic design methodology and implementing atomic design with Pattern Lab
- The modern design workflow: process, techniques and tools
- The pros and cons of many emerging responsive design patterns
What hardware/software do you need?
Please bring your own notebook with you to be able to follow along.