SmashingConf is committed to providing an inclusive, accessible, and safe space for all attendees.
Please contact us (email@example.com) for more details or help with any accessibility requirements.
Please check our accessibility statement for our online Smashing events.
What To Expect at Our In-person Events
- All talks will be in English.
- Dietary requirement-compliant, healthy, nutritious food will be served throughout the day.
- Snacks (fruits) and drinks (coffee, tea, water) will be available at all times.
- Wi-Fi (pw: icecream) and power outlets will be available.
- Live captioning will be provided during the conference, thanks to our friends of Balsamiq.
- Anyone with mobility, hearing or vision concerns can reserve seats, you can always send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our bathrooms are multi-stall and handicap accessible.
- Service dogs are welcome.
- The party will be after the 1st conference day, we will be providing alcoholic beverages as well as soft drinks.
- A Code of Conduct team is available throughout the entire event and parties to address any incidents, microaggressions or ableisms.
- Our speakers have been advised to avoid using epilepsy-inducing videos and animations, however we cannot fully guarantee compliance.
SmashingConf San Francisco
- The Conference and Workshops will be held at the Fort Mason Center, a fully wheelchair accessible, renovated pier and event space located at 2 Marina Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94123, USA.
- The Conference and Workshops will be held at the Historisches Kaufhaus. Due to its historical architecture and its location in the old town of Freiburg, the Historisches Kaufhaus only has partial barrier-free access. While the building can be accessed by wheelchair users via the lift in the internal courtyard. Please note that the internal courtyard is paved with cobbles.
- The stage in the Kaisersaal and the lounge areas can be accessed via an adjustable ramp.
- The Conference will be held at the Bourla Theatre, a wheelchair accessible, old theatre space located in the center of Antwerp, on Komedieplaats 18, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium.
- The Workshop space is TBA.
When you purchase your ticket, there is a place to input any dietary requirements. Already purchased your ticket but not entirely sure if you entered them correctly? You can check your ticket and details using the link to your ticket on your confirmation email, or email us at email@example.com.
If you’re in need of any further assistance, or have questions, do not hesitate to contact Amanda (our event producer) at firstname.lastname@example.org.