SmashingConf is committed to providing an inclusive, accessible, and safe space for all attendees.
Please contact us (email@example.com) for more details or help with any accessibility requirements.
Please check our accessibility statement for our online Smashing events.
What To Expect at Our In-person Events
- All talks will be in English.
- Dietary requirement-compliant, healthy, nutritious food will be served throughout the day.
- Snacks (fruits) and drinks (coffee, tea, water) will be available at all times.
- Wi-Fi (pw: icecream) and power outlets will be available.
- Live captioning will be provided during the conference, thanks to our friends of Balsamiq.
- The lobby area is flat, while the theater is on an ADA compliant rake, with multiple areas for those who require mobility assistance.
- Anyone with mobility, hearing or vision concerns can reserve seats, you can always send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our bathrooms are multi-stall and handicap accessible.
- Service dogs are welcome.
- The party will be after the 1st conference day, we will be providing alcoholic beverages as well as soft drinks.
- A Code of Conduct team is available throughout the entire event and parties to address any incidents, microaggressions or ableisms.
- Our speakers have been advised to avoid using epilepsy-inducing videos and animations, however we cannot fully guarantee compliance.
When you purchase your ticket, there is a place to input any dietary requirements. Already purchased your ticket but not entirely sure if you entered them correctly? You can check your ticket and details using the link to your ticket on your confirmation email, or email us at email@example.com.
If you’re in need of any further assistance, or have questions, do not hesitate to contact Amanda (our event producer) at firstname.lastname@example.org.