SmashingConf is committed to providing an inclusive, accessible, and safe space for all attendees.
The Conference will be held at the Palace of Fine Arts, a fully wheelchair accessible, renovated theatre located in the Presidio area of San Francisco, CA at 3301 Lyon Street.
The Workshops will take place at Downtown Campus of San Francisco State University. The building is fully wheelchair accessible.
What To Expect
- All talks will be in English.
- Dietary requirement-compliant, healthy, nutritious food will be served throughout the day.
- Snacks (fruits) and drinks (coffee, tea, water) will be available at all times.
- Wi-Fi (pw: icecream) and power outlets will be available.
- The lobby area is flat, while the theater is on an ADA compliant rake, with multiple areas for those who require mobility assistance.
- Anyone with mobility, hearing or vision concerns can reserve seats.
- Our bathrooms are multi-stall and handicap accessible.
- Service dogs are welcome.
- The party will be after the 1st conference day, at a location TBD, and we will be providing alcoholic beverages as well as soft drinks.
- A Code of Conduct team is available throughout the entire event and parties to address any incidents, microaggressions or ableisms.
- Our speakers have been advised to avoid using epilepsy-inducing videos and animations, however we cannot fully guarantee compliance.
If you’re in need of any further assistance, or have questions, do not hesitate to contact Amanda (our event producer) at firstname.lastname@example.org.