SmashingConf is committed to providing an inclusive, accessible, and safe space for all attendees. All our venues are wheelchair accessible.
What To Expect
- All talks will be in English.
- Dietary requirement-compliant, healthy, nutritious food will be served throughout the day.
- Snacks (fruits) and drinks (coffee, tea, water) will be available at all times.
- Wi-Fi (pw: icecream) and power outlets will be available.
- The lobby area is flat, while the theater is on an ADA compliant rake, with multiple areas for those who require mobility assistance.
- Anyone with mobility, hearing or vision concerns can reserve seats.
- Our bathrooms are multi-stall and handicap accessible.
- Service dogs are welcome.
- The party will be after the 1st conference day, we will be providing alcoholic beverages as well as soft drinks.
- A Code of Conduct team is available throughout the entire event and parties to address any incidents, microaggressions or ableisms.
- Our speakers have been advised to avoid using epilepsy-inducing videos and animations, however we cannot fully guarantee compliance.
When you buy your ticket you can tell us your dietary requirements. Not entirely sure if you have entered them correctly, in the email you’ve received when you bought a ticket has a link that goes to your ticket details. You can also edit your details there. If you have any questions, you can always send us an email at email@example.com.
If you’re in need of any further assistance, or have questions, do not hesitate to contact Amanda (our event producer) at firstname.lastname@example.org.