Dear friends, thank you so much for attending SmashingConf Freiburg 2019. It has been a pleasure to host you in our hometown! The talks have been recorded, we will be releasing the videos as soon as possible. We are collecting slides and resources, you can find them below.
If you’ve made some photos or plan to write a blog about the conference, we’d love to know about it (obviously).
SmashingConf Freiburg 2020 will be taking place on September 7–9.
Super Early Bird tickets are available now ↬
- Joe’s Designing Powerful User Experiences With Phychology
- Remí’s Think Like an Email Geek
- Uri and Benjamin’s The Anatomy Of A Click
- Val’s Designing With Motion
- Sara’s Applied Accessibility: Practical Tips for Building More Accessible Front-Ends (pdf, 20.2MB)
- Heather’s Building Privacy-Conscious Projects (pdf, 2.8MB)
And Other Helpful Resources
- Full schedule
- Collaborative Doc Day 1
- Collaborative Doc Day 2
- Attendee Handbook on Dropbox
- Smashing Google map with lunch places and other great places to explore
- SmashingConf Slack Channel
- #smashingconf on Twitter
Our Smashing Speakers
- Joe Leech Design, Psychology, UX
- Sara Soueidan Accessibility, CSS
- Philip Walton Service Workers
- Benjamin Hersh Digital Storytelling
- Uri Shaked Browsers, Front-end
- Robyn Larsen Internationalization
- Benjamin Gruenbaum Browsers, Front-end
- Anna Migas Performance Debugging
- Guillaume Kurkdjian Animation, Illustration
- Heather Burns Privacy
- Rémi Parmentier HTML Emails
- Val Head Animation
- Mystery Speaker Spot the clues!