The 8th SmashingConf Freiburg — in our lovely hometown in Germany — will be taking place in the Historic Merchants’ Hall on September 9–10. With one track, two days, 13 speakers and 260 attendees, expect actionable insights for your work — right at the footsteps of the magical Black Forest.
We pour our heart into creating friendly, inclusive events that are focused on real-world problems and solutions. Our focus is on front-end and UX but we cover everything web, be it UI design or machine learning. The Freiburg edition is of course no exception.
Our Smashing Speakers
- Joe Leech Design, Psychology, UX
- Sara Soueidan Accessibility, CSS
- Philip Walton Service Workers
- Benjamin Hersh Digital Storytelling
- Uri Shaked Browsers, Front-end
- Robyn Larsen Internationalization
- Benjamin Greunbaum Browsers, Front-end
- Anna Migas Performance Debugging
- Guillaume Kurkdjian Animation, Illustration
- Heather Burns Privacy
- Rémi Parmentier HTML Emails
- Val Head Animation
- Mystery Speaker Spot the clues!