We'll run online workshops (check upcoming workshops ↓) before and after the conference. With them, we aim to give you the same experience and access to experts as with an in-person workshop, without needing to leave your desk. live.
Instead of packing everything into a full day, we break down workshops into 2.5h-segments across days and weeks, so you have enough time to learn and ask your questions, live. Plus, you'll get all workshop materials and recordings, too, so you can learn at your own pace and in your own time.
Next online workshops:
- Web Performance Masterclass with Harry Roberts. May 28 – June 12.
- The CSS Layout Masterclass with Rachel Andrew. June 11–12.
- Front-End Accessibility Masterclass with Marcy Sutton. June 16–30.
- Building Modern HTML Emails with Rémi Parmentier. June 18–26.
- Buy! The eCommerce UX Workshop with Vitaly Friedman. July 2–17.
- Design Systems with Brad Frost. July 7–21.
You save US$100 if you add a workshop to your conference ticket. So you have a little more to spend on ice cream ;-)
With so many conferences around the world being cancelled, I’m grateful to have virtually attended a very informative @SmashingConf workshop for the past couple days. Even from home, the learning never stops.