In this workshop, Dan Rose, the Photoshop guru and interface designer, discusses techniques and practices for making the workflow smooth, fast, efficient and still allow enough room for creativity. Learn how to make a swift transition from Photoshop onto the Web, when to start prototyping in the browser, and how to transform heavily visual designs on the Web, responsively and responsibly in terms of scalability and performance.
You’ll leave this workshop equipped with hands-on techniques and resources for refining your design workflow. Photoshop lovers and skeptics welcome.
What will you learn?
- How to find opportunities where Photoshop makes more sense than HTML/CSS,
- How to leverage new design deliverables beyond full-page comps,
- Unique tools to help your efficiency & communication,
- New features in Photoshop CC you’re most likely unaware of,
- A little bit of good ol’ fashioned Photoshop Etiquette
What hardware/software do you need?
Please bring your own laptop (Mac or Win) with your favorite text editor.
The workshop will be taking place on Thursday, June 19th, at the Lighthouse International venue (Lighthouse International, 111 E 59th St, New York NY 10022-1202, Google Maps). No printing necessary — just bring your ID! The doors open at 8am.
Lighthouse Wi-Fi: LHI Guest 1(2) / Pass: lhicc987??