Update (20.03.2014): Everyone, thank you so much for being a part of the event — we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
- Andrew Clarke's Workshop is taking place today. Same location: Oxford Town Hall. Doors open at 08:30am.
- Cabs for getting back to the venue (because of the hangover): ABC Radio Taxi 01865-242424, A1Taxis 01865-248000 (or book a cab online)
- SmashingConf Attendee Pack (PDF, 3Mb)
- Gatwick Airport – Oxford Time Table
- SmashingConf Attendee List
With our upcoming SmashingConf Oxford 2014, we'll explore real-life projects, workflows and hands-on insights that we all can learn from and use right away. Same game, same rules: 1 track, 2 conference days, 5 workshops, 18 excellent speakers and just 350 available seats.
To keep our tradition of organizing conferences at unique places, we did not choose lovely Oxford randomly. The conference will be taking place in the one-of-a-kind Oxford Town Hall on March 18–19, 2014, and since it's a Smashing conference, you should expect a few surprises, but we're not going to reveal them just yet.
Interested in sponsoring?
We pour our heart and soul into creating a friendly, memorable and inspiring community event for everybody involved. We keep the ticket prices as affordable as possible, and we'd be happy to welcome dear sponsors to make the event smashing in every possible way. Please contact Vitaly and let's make it happen!
You can get all the latest updates about the event on this website, but why not let the news come to you? Feel free to subscribe to our mailing list, follow us on Twitter or search for the hashtag #smashingconf to stay updated. We won't spam you, and we'll make sure our tweets are worth your time.