In just one day, Andrew will teach you how to:
- Use table display properties to rearrange content
- Create cross-browser layouts using Flexible Box Layout (Flexbox)
- Improve typography with Multi-column Layout
- Make the most of tiny bitmaps with border images
- Use transformations and transitions
This workshop is not all talk as you'll work with practical, everyday examples of responsive web designs and see them working across a range of devices from mobile phones to desktops and everything in between. You'll walk away with a full set of resources and example files too.
This workshop is for professional Web designers and developers and assumes that you're already familiar with HTML5 and a little CSS.
What hardware/software do you need?
It's a good idea to bring your laptop to the workshop. Pencils, markers and paper will be supplied.