Dear friends, thank you so much for attending SmashingConf SF 2019. We're collecting slides and videos and will be releasing them as soon as possible. Next stop: SmashingConf Toronto 2019, on June 25–26. We'd love to see you there!
- Brad Frost — Let's Build A Design System!
- Sara Soueidan — Building Accessible Interfaces
- Anna Migas — Effortless Performance Debugging
- Darin Senneff — Animating with Emotion
- Chris Coyier — How to Think like a Front-End Developer
- Miriam Suzanne — Dynamic CSS
- Katie Sylor-Miller — Visual Git: Filling in the Gaps
- Jeremy Wagner — Making a Difference with Differential Serving
- Jason Pamental — Dynamic Web Typography
- Jen Simmons — Thinking With Grid
- Looking Back At SmashingConf San Francisco 2019 with Rachel Andrew.
- Amanda Wallin wrote a lovely blog What sets a conference apart?
- Conference Handbook
- Collaborative Doc Day 1
- Collaborative Doc Day 2
- SmashingConf Slack Channel
- #smashingconf on Twitter
Last but not least, please mind our Code of Conduct. ❤️
Our Smashing Speakers
- Brad Frost Design Systems
- Sara Soueidan Accessibility, CSS
- Miriam Suzanne Advanced CSS
- Chris Coyier Front-End Workflow
- Anna Migas Performance Debugging
- Darin Senneff Animation
- Jennifer Brook Design Research
- Steve Schoger Interface Design
- Jen Simmons CSS Grid
- Katie Sylor-Miller Visual Git
- Jason Pamental Web Typography
- David P. Simon Design Research
- Mystery Speaker Spot the clues!