Miriam is a co-founder at OddBird, with 15 years experience as a project manager, user-experience designer, and front-end architect.
- Basics for understanding Custom Properties & Calc().
- Practical examples and use-cases for data-infused design.
- Integrating with CSS Grids to build layouts on-the-fly.
All Speakers & Trainers
- Chris Coyier Front-End Workflow
- Miriam Suzanne Advanced CSS
- Sara Soueidan Accessibility, CSS
- Jennifer Brook Design Research
- David P. Simon Design Research
- Anna Migas Performance, Debugging
- Katie Sylor-Miller Performance, Git
- Steve Schoger Interface Design
- Jason Pamental Advanced Web Typography
- Brad Frost Design Systems