The Schedule At A Glance
Up, up, up to the stars! It’s Smashing Week and we couldn’t be more excited! You can find everything happening this week on this page. We’ll also be updating regularly.
Tuesday, June 25th
We’re kicking off the conference at 9:30 AM, doors open at 8:30! Coffee, tea and snacks are provided throughout the day. We can’t wait to meet you!
Lunch Session Deque
Our dear friends from Deque will be giving you a live demonstration of Accessibility Testing at their lunch session. No more spaces available. If you’ve registered, we meet near the washrooms in the lunch.
Join us for the Smashing Party at The Ballroom which start at 8:00 PM. Our Speedcurve friends will be taking care of us with free bowling, snacks and a couple of drinks on them! Don’t forget your Photo ID and badge!
Wednesday, June 26th
🏃♂️ We’re going for another morning run, we’ll meet at the HTO Park West at 7 AM and run 5k to a cool island with views back towards Toronto! We’ll be running for around 30-40 minutes. All levels welcome!
Helpful links 🎁
- Conference Handbook
- Smashing Google map with lunch places and places to explore.
- Collaborative Doc Day 1
- Collaborative Doc Day 2
- SmashingConf Slack Channel
- #smashingconf on Twitter
- Emergency number: +1 416 524 2633
Last but not least, please mind our Code of Conduct. ❤️
Our Smashing Speakers
- Phil Nash Service Workers
- Jenny Shen Design Across Cultures
- Brad Frost Design Systems
- Scott Jehl Performance
- Jules Forrest CSS Grid
- Chris Gannon Animation
- Steven Hoober Designing for Touch
- Phil Hawksworth Workflow, Deployment
- Kristina Podnar Digital Policy
- Diana Mounter Color Systems
- Dan Rose Design Workflow
- Mystery Speaker Spot the clues!